Saturday 20 June 2009

Louis Again....


Last night I thought I'd play some L4D, it had been awhile. Louis is a great character, he's funny but at the same time he can be so annoying!


So lets get to the bugs, theres a bug when you click on the lift (where you blow up the gas station) sometimes players can fall through the world. (Louis -_-)

After that Louey just kept on glitching out throughout the entire game. I had got to the end of the sewers and Louis was just stuck at the top of the man hole, it was over the top of it, couldnt fall down. He just stood there.


Then once we got to the safe house he spawed in the corner and started jumping randomly and I also apprently managed to kill a boomer as well 0_o


From there it seemed alright, is it just me or does this only happen to louis?

No comments:

Post a Comment